TopsiteStation Member Terms of Service
Terms of Service Agreement for Topsite Members
This document contains the terms of service agreement for topsite list non-hosting members. If you own a toplist that is hosted on this website, see the Terms of Service for Topsite Hosting for your hosting terms of service agreement. If you are also a member of any topsite, including your own, these terms also apply to you.
Topsite Station (herein refered to as the "Provider") provides a free topsite hosting service (herein refered to as "Topsite") for other websites and individuals (herein refered to as the "User") free of charge, and is under no obligation to the User.
To use this service (herein refered to as "Services"), the User must agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Services Provided
Under this agreement, the Provider will provide the following Services to the User:
- Free hosting of a Topsite on the Provider's web server.
- Administrative access to User's Topsite via an admin panel as provided by the Provider.
- Use of a virtual directory on the Provider's domain name for the purpose of hosting this Topsite.
Under this agreement, the Provider DOES NOT, nor is it obligated to, provide the following:
- Use of the virtual directory to host any other files or images for the User. Such use is prohibited by the Provider.
- Access to any source code for the Topsite script. All source code is owned exclusively by the Provider and is not included in these Services.
The Provider reserves the right to terminate the Services to the User and/or delete all data pertaining to their Topsite at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to: violation of this agreement, excesive use of bandwidth (as decided by the Provider), or illegal activity which may otherwise leave the Provider liable.
2. Topsite Content Restrictions
Use of these Services requires the User to agree to the following restrictions regarding content allowed on the Topsite:
- User's Topsite may not contain hentai, pornography, hacking, racism, or hate materials.
- User's Topsite may not contain copyrighted material to which the User does not own the copyrights. This includes any warez, cracked software, mp3 files, or any other form of media.
- User's Topsite may not contain any material or content deemed illegal under United States or California law.
- User's Topsite may not link to any other websites or topsites containing any of the prohibited material listed above.
Violation of any of these restrictions will result in immediate termination of User's Topsite and Services by Provider. Violations of this nature will be reported to the appropriate authorities when and where deemed necessary.
3. Acceptable Use of Services
Use of these Services requires the User to agree to the following restrictions regarding the use and promotion of their Topsite:
- Users must not abuse or misuse these Services or the Provider's web server in a manner in which they were not intended to be used, or in any way which may cause harm or damage to the Provider's web server or system.
- Users must not promote their Topsite in any way that is deemed to be illegal or harmful to the Provider, Provider's web server, or Provider's domain name. This includes the sending of mass or unsolicited emails (spam) or engaging in "blackhat seo techniques" or other practices which may harm Provider's search engine rankings.
Violation of any of these restrictions will result in immediate termination of User's Topsite and Services by Provider. Violations of this nature will be reported to the appropriate authorities when and where deemed necessary and may also result in Provider seeking reimbursment for losses of income that may occur as a result of such violations.
In the event of a dispute about or involving the Provider and/or the Services, by using the Services, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of California.
5. This Service Is Provided "As Is"
THE PROVIDER SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THE PROVIDER GIVES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, FOR THE SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS NO WARRANTY EXPRESSLY INCLUDES ANY REIMBURSEMENT FOR LOSSES OF INCOME DUE TO DISRUPTION OF SERVICE BY THE PROVIDER OR ITS PROVIDERS BEYOND THE FEES PAID BY CLIENT TO PROVIDER FOR SERVICES. WE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO BACKUP OUR DATA, BUT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA.
6. Modification of This Agreement
This agreement may be modified at any time at the sole discretion of the Provider. If this agreement is modified, the user has one week (seven days) to terminate their account with the Provider and cease use of all Services or it will constitute acceptance of the modifications to this agreement.